Parents are very cautious about the health of their children. They absolutely do not want their child to be harmed at all. Especially the parents are very cautious about his health. But sometimes such incidents happen unknowingly, due to which the child dies in front of the eyes of the parents and they are unable to do anything. One such case came to light from Texas, USA. A child living here died due to brain Eating Amoeba. This worm had completely hollowed out the child’s brain by eating it from inside. He died within 6 days of the entry of the insect.
This incident surprised the people. He died because of the insects entering his brain. It is being told that the brain eating amoeba had entered the child’s brain. It is being told that the amoeba had entered the child’s body through his nose or mouth. From there the amoeba entered his brain and hollowed out the skull from inside.
died in 6 days
The incident came to light from Arlington, Texas. According to officials, they received news on September 5 that a child had been admitted to the hospital after a strange symptom. This child was suffering from amoebic meningoencephalitis. The information about his infection was given to the officials. Within 6 days of being admitted to the hospital, the amoeba ate his brain. The condition of the boy got so bad that he died.
expensive to play in the dirt
According to the information, the child was playing in a waterfall built in the park, which is also called a splash pad. Many children used to use it. It was not cleaned properly, due to which the germs which include this amoeba must have stuck on its surface. While playing, the amoeba entered his brain and hollowed out the child’s skull from inside. After the incident, all parks in Texas, where there are such waterfalls, have been closed.