10 main points of this decision of the Supreme Court …
1. The Supreme Court gave the decision to give the disputed land to Ram Lalla Virajman.
2. The Supreme Court said that Ram Lalla Virajman should be made a trust for the land. The central government should prepare a plan for the temple in 3 months.
3. The government will have the right on 2.77 acres of disputed land. The Supreme Court said that Ram Janmabhoomi is not a judicial person.
4. The Nirmohi Akhara should be given a place in the trust to be formed on the disputed land. However, the claims of Nirmohi Akhara and Sunni Waqf Board regarding the land were rejected.
5. Evidence of the temple was found under the ground in the report of ASI. Ancient travelers have mentioned the birthplace.
6. The Supreme Court gave legal recognition to Ram Lalla Virajman. But Ram Janmabhoomi was not considered a judicial person. CJI Ranjan Gogoi, while reading out the verdict, said that the structure found in the excavation was un-Islamic.
7. The interior is disputed. The Hindu side has proved the claim on the outside.
8. The Supreme Court said that history is important, but law is above all, all the judges have taken a decision by consensus. The ownership of land is not decided on faith.
9. All faiths are equal in the eyes of the Constitution. Court decides on evidence, not faith.
10. CJI Ranjan Gogoi while reading out the verdict said that it is the job of the government to treat all religions with equal eyes. The courts are a secular institution above faith.