America also admitted that 10 innocent people were killed in the Kabul drone attack, said – Terrible mistake happened, forgive me

Washington. The US has apologized for last month’s drone attack in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan. The US, which is defending itself even after the death of 10 civilians, including 7 children, has now called the attack a ‘terrible mistake’. A review on Friday revealed that only civilians were killed in the attack, not Islamic State terrorists. Earlier it was being said that America has killed the terrorist in the drone attack.

The head of US Central Command, Marine General Frank McKenzie, said the attack was a tragic mistake. He apologized for his mistake and said that the US is considering compensation to the families of the victims. During this, he mentioned a white Toyota vehicle. He said that it was believed that explosives were kept in the trunk of the vehicle. It was believed that this vehicle could be a big threat to the US forces present at Kabul Airport.

McKenzie, who is monitoring the US action in Afghanistan, has expressed condolences to those killed. McKenzie was overseeing the evacuation of American forces and more than 1 lakh 20 thousand civilians from Afghanistan. He said, ‘Now I am convinced that 10 civilians including 7 children were killed in that tragic attack.’ “Furthermore, we are now assessing whether it is less likely that the vehicle and those killed were linked to ISIS-K or a direct threat to US forces,” McKenzie said.

McKenzie said that prior to the attack, US intelligence had indicated that Safez Toyotas could be used to attack US forces. He said that on the morning of 29 August, one such vehicle was seen near Kabul Airport, which intelligence had told was used to plan and attack the Islamic State group. The vehicle was tracked by US drones from the airport to other locations in the city before deciding to attack.

He said, ‘It is clear that our intelligence regarding this white Toyota Corolla in particular was wrong.’ Defense Minister Lloyd Austin also apologized for the attack in a written statement, calling it a “horrific mistake”.

The airstrike on August 29 was the last part of the US war that began in Afghanistan in 2001. The US was also surprised by the speed of the Taliban’s capture of Afghanistan. This was the reason that America had to send thousands of soldiers to Kabul Airport to evacuate its citizens, Afghans and others as quickly as possible.

Read Hindi News see more online Live TV News18 Hindi website. Know related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business News in Hindi.

.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart